Search results

1. F

Removing a part from an assembly

When I change my code to the following, it seemingly works: removeL.ForgetAllAttributes(); ShapeTool->UpdateAssemblies(); Is this a valid solution? Do I need to do some cleanup to the document so it does not lead to some undefined behavior?
  2. F

Removing a part from an assembly

Hello, I am writing a program that is supposed to read a Step file of an assembly, remove a part from that assembly and then write separate Step files for the removed part and the original assembly but with that part removed. I use the following code snippet to remove the part from the...
  3. F

STEPCAFControl_Writer compile error: ‘NCollection_Vector’ does not name a type

As a general question about this forum: Do you mind if I post the same question here and on the occt forum? I want to respect the community, but I have not though about that before posting. Best regards, Kaiwen
  4. F

Including NCollection_Vector fixed the problem. Thank you very much!
  5. F

Segmentation fault (core dumped) when using WriteStepWithMeta() function from Lesson 15

Ah, my bad. I meant the anaĺysissitus forum still, where you have already responded. I have also posted the same question on the occt forum and will post any updates on either forum.
  6. F

Segmentation fault (core dumped) when using WriteStepWithMeta() function from Lesson 15

I have made an updated post to the OpenCascade QnA forum. A moderator can feel free to delete this thread.
  7. F

Hello, I am trying to use STEPCAFControl_Writer to write a document as a step file. When I compiled the program, cmake outputs the following error: $ cmake --build . Scanning dependencies of target splitStep [ 25%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/splitStep.dir/testArea/splitStep.cpp.o In file...
  8. F

Edit: This post is not up to date. The updated questions can be found here: http://analysissitus.org/forum/index.php?threads/removing-a-part-from-an-assembly.259/ http://analysissitus.org/forum/inde...ncollection_vector’-does-not-name-a-type.258/ Hello, I am a beginner to OCCT and programming...