Search results

1. R

A question about using OCC

Hello everyone, I recently used the OpenCASCADE library in VS2022. When I linked to the library in Debug form in the project, the program ran normally, but when I linked the library in Release/MT form, some methods reported exceptions. , such as the SetUKnots method of the Geom_BSplineSurface...
  2. R

Pointcloud to surface question

Hello, everyone. I'm RGW. Recently I've had some problems reconstructing a surface using points. I am using the sample/mfc/Geometry in the opencascade folder for testing. The test results are shown in the figure below. When my point set is close to the origin, the result is better, but when my...
  3. R

How to get non-hollow stp files?

Hi everyone, I recently had some problems writing a shape of occ to stp file. I have an occ solid shape, and then I use the following code to write it to the stp file. STEPControl_Writer writer; writer.Transfer(my_solid, STEPControl_ManifoldSolidBrep); writer.Write("test_solid_target2.step"); My...
  4. R

ShapeFix_Face not working

Hi bros, i'm RGW. Recently I ran into another problem when rebuilding surfaces. The basic discussion of the rebuilding surface problem can be found in this question. http://analysissitus.org/forum/index.php?threads/fail-to-convert-geom_bsplinesurface-to-topods_face.249/ The problem I have now...
  5. R

How to get correct stitching results?(BRepBuilderAPI_Sewing program)

Hello everyone, I am rgw. I've recently had some problems building solids out of a set of faces, and by looking at discussions online, I've found that shells constructed from faces and bodies from shells solve my problem. And when I used BRepBuilderAPI_Sewing to sew faces, I encountered some...
  6. R

Debug and Realease question.

Hi, i'm RGW. I use OCCT7.6.0 to generate the debug and realease versions of the same program respectively, the debug version can run normally, but the realease version has an error. What is the reason for this problem and how can I fix it? The code I am using is as follows. Thank you for your help.
  7. R

How to configure multithreading in pmc method?

Hi, i'm rgw. I have studied the pmc course on YouTube, which is a very good course. When I use the pmc method, I try to use multithreading to speed up the judgment process. What I want to ask is whether the method classMesh.IsIn() can be used more Threads for acceleration? That is to say, does...
  8. R

Unexpected results from using PMC method.

Hi I'm rgw. I'm tring to use PMC method to judge whether a point is inside or outside a model. But the result is not ideal. Can you give me some advice? Thanks a lot. result:
  9. R

Fail to convert Geom_BSplineSurface to TopoDS_Face.

Hello, I'm RGW. I read a step model, then converted one of the TopoDS_Face to Geom_BSplineSurface, and then reparametrized the Geom_BSplineSurface, now I want to re-convert the reparametrized Geom_BSplineSurface to TopoDS_Face, but I found that there is a problem with the result of my...
  10. R

How to get the point of intersection with isoparametric curve and Geom_Surface ?

Hello together, I'm rgw. I want to get the point of intersection with isoparametric curve and Geom_Surface. I created an isoparametric curve on a surface and use it to intersect with the surface. Now I want to know the intersections of a certain isoparametric curve (yellow curves) and the...
  11. R

A pmc method question

I'm trying use pmc method on a stp model. But it doesn't work, it seems like there is a face in the model can not get Poly_Triangulation. How can i solve this problem? Thanks for your help as always.
  12. R

PMC question

Hello sir, I recently took your course on youtube and the course is very good. After I finished the PMC section, I tried it with my own stp model, and I found that using triangulation for point judgment works well when the model I read is complete. But when the model I read is incomplete (such...
  13. R

how to get nurbs surface and normalized knot vector?

hello sir, I am a student at Dalian University of Technology. I am also learning your course about OCC in Youtube. Your courses are wonderful! But an issue is confusing me. Hence, I need your help. I failed to convert a sphere geometry from a STEP file to a NURBS surface. At present, I have...