Search results

1. S

About converting step files to obj files

Hi, guys I now have a STEP format file with a tree structure. I want to save each file as an obj file, instead of exporting the entire part file as an obj file. Do you have any ideas? Thank you,JSlyadne, Quaoar , natalia
  2. S

The problem of finding the center of the circular hole and the axis of the cylinder

As shown in the picture, how can I find the center of the upper and lower holes, and then find the axis formed by connecting the upper and lower centers? thank all
  3. S

How to find the area of a cylindrical surface?

I have passed the brepadaptor_ The surface instance gets GP_ Cylinder type cylindrical surface, how to calculate the area of the cylindrical surface? (of course I've got the radius of the cylinder)
  4. S

About the down-conversion of AIS_InteractiveObject to AIS_Shape

I tried to use the following code to get the AIS_Shape out But the judgment method confuses me, the return result is not a AIS_Shape Is there any good solution for this situation? thank you //------------------------------------------ Handle(AIS_Shape) anAIS_Shape =...
  5. S

How to get the shape selected by the mouse in the view?

Hello everyone, I have a question for you In the case where I can display all the shapes of the parts How to get the shape selected by the mouse By QT thanks
  6. S

Questions about opencascade 3D annotation

Hello everyone, I now have a question about 3D annotation, I really hope you can give me some advice. First, I import a step file. After I find the radius of a circle on the part, I want to display the value of the radius, which is the meaning of 3D annotation. The specific effect is as...
  7. S

About importing step files and finding out the faces or shapes of related parts

Hello, Quaoar and other friends I have a problem in my work now I'm new to opencascade. I haven't been here for long I watched your video on YouTube about exporting step files. It was great However, when selecting faces and sub components to draw colors, this operation is completed under the...