Why does AIS_InteractiveContext's face selection only returns the solid but not the selected face?

easternbun

CAD practitioner
The problem is that I activated the face selection, and wanting to get the face from mouse selection, the AIS_InteractiveContext only returns the solid of face but the selected face itself.

First, my program starts by configuring the AIS_InteractiveContext, setting its highlight color and style.

Then I activated the face selection via AIS_InteractiveContext after displaying the AIS_Shape cylinder.

Finally, I selected the face and the result is that AIS_InteractiveContext's SelectedShape() returns null and the selectedinteractive() return the solid but not the face.

The results: the 1 is due to the solid returned by AIS_InteractiveContext

Last edited:

easternbun

CAD practitioner
Never Mind, problem solved, I keep asking it to return Interactive object.
The problem is that I activated the face selection, and wanting to get the face from mouse selection, the AIS_InteractiveContext only returns the solid of face but the selected face itself.

First, my program starts by configuring the AIS_InteractiveContext, setting its highlight color and style.

Then I activated the face selection via AIS_InteractiveContext after displaying the AIS_Shape cylinder.

Finally, I selected the face and the result is that AIS_InteractiveContext's SelectedShape() returns null and the selectedinteractive() return the solid but not the face.

The results: the 1 is due to the solid returned by AIS_InteractiveContext