Search results

1. W

How to use the notestool? Can this tool be used to add custom attributes in a step?

Thank you very much, I will study first.
  2. W

How to use the notestool? Can this tool be used to add custom attributes in a step?

Thank you very much."They want to keep their users within the perimeter of their walled commercial gardens" I couldn't agree more. I understand, I have to implement writing and reading metadata by myself. Also, do you have any recommended resources for using OCAF to add metadata? Thank you for...
  3. W

The link:https://dev.opencascade.org/content/new-feature-step-import-user-defined-attributes.
  4. W

Hi, quaoar! I have watched your videos, which have been very helpful to me and are undoubtly the clearest description videos I have ever seen. Have you ever heard of User Defined Attributes (UDA, Metadata, property)? Do you think using User Defined Attributes can solve this problem? I heard...
  5. W

Hello everyone, I watched "Lesson 15: Export OpenCascade assemblies to STEP with names and colors" on YouTube and found it very inspiring. However, it didn't mention custom properties. Has anyone tried using custom properties? I found a tool called notestool in the official documentation, but I...