Search results

1. R

Opencascade OCAF labels

Thank you very much for clarification
  2. R

Opencascade OCAF labels

Hello, I read that is is not possible to remove the label from ocaf. What is the right way then to remove my custom data which I added as attribute to the label? Should i remove all the attributes from given label and when traversing through the ocaf three should I check if the label has any...
  3. R

Save multiple class member of same type under one label

I am using code::blocks, but now i think I know how to go about this. I look into the link, and I am starting to understand the principle. Thank you very much for the suggestions.
  4. R

Thank you for explanation. I am trying to create my own attribute and drivers. Is there some basic example on how to proceed? It seems a little confusing. For example which GUID is free? Or how to to extent OCAF drivers with my custom driver?
  5. R

Hello all, I am starting with opencascade and i need to save custom class to ocaf. My class has many data members of the same type. What is the correct way to persist these members. Should i create attribute with unique id for every member, or should I use sublabels? Thanks a lot