Search results

1. K

Mouse focus on AIS_Shape or selected AIS_Shape, the shape display different color

when select the curve apply DisplayMode::Selected but DisplayMode::Normal alway display. I want the effect below.
  2. K

Mouse focus on AIS_Shape or selected AIS_Shape, the shape display different color

I new myHilightDrawer and myDynHilight Drawer as selected Drawer and focus Drawer. But after selected the shape, the normal Drawer is not hide. How to hide normal Drawer when selected status? WireFrameDraw::WireFrameDraw(TopoDS_Shape const& shape) : AIS_Shape(shape) { {...
  3. K

How to use opencascade make this shape?

I want to achieve the effect. 2D surface with curves to 3d surface with curves. The pictures like below. Anybody does has some ideas?
  4. K

opencascade qml QQuickItem offscreen FBO

Thank you. I know how to achieve it.
  5. K

I download code from qml occt(https://github.com/ShabalinAnton/opencascade_qml.git) I changed some code. I want qquckitem can location anywhere, but qquckitem view always locate left bottom. I use qt 5.12.10; opencascade 7.8. How to bind opencascade offscreen FBO?
  6. K

OCCT in QtQuick (QML)

I use opencascade +qml(QQuickItem), but it always display left bottom corner. How to bind frame buffer rendering according QQuickItem xy(is not zero)coordinates?
  7. K

I modify AndroidQt, but the display area alway display left bottom corner. JSlyadne says: you'll need to utilize another approach and deal with frame buffer rendering. Can anyboy give me a example or a clue?