Search results

1. F

How to use Message_ProgressIndicator?

I read carefully occt's header file and kgv's articles. But I still don't know how to use it. https://unlimited3d.wordpress.com/2020/10/17/progress-indication-changes-in-occt-7-5-0/ I'll write a simple example referring to Draw. But it doesn't work. Is there a complete example I can use as a...
  2. F

Setting colors in TopoDS_Face is not resolved by FreeCAD or SolidWork

Use XCAFDoc_ColorTool to set the color of a TopoDS_Face, ,then save it as a STEP file. Handle(TDocStd_Document) hDoc; Quantity_Color redColor(Quantity_NOC_RED); XCAFApp_Application::GetApplication()->NewDocument("MDTV-XCAF", hDoc); Handle(XCAFDoc_ColorTool) hColorTool =...
  3. F

The 'Sense' parameter of 'GC_MakeArcOfCircle' does not seem to be operational?

I endeavored to set 'Sense' as both true and false, yet the outcomes appeared to be identical in both instances. gp_Pnt p1 (0, 0, 0); gp_Pnt p2(2, 2, 0); gp_Pnt center(2, 0, 0); gp_Circ circ(gp_Ax2(center, gp_Dir(0, 0, 1)), 2); gp_Circ circ2(gp_Ax2(center, gp_Dir(0, 0, 1)), 3)...
  4. F

Combine two step files, keeping colors and assembly structure unchanged

I found an demo with chatgpt, but he has no color and the assembly structure is not correct. If someone can share a demo with me, I'd really appreciate it ! #include <iostream> #include <fstream> #include <BRep_Builder.hxx> #include <STEPControl_Reader.hxx> #include <STEPControl_Writer.hxx>...