Search results

1. L

Adding a shape to a shape problem

Sorry to bother you, but I'm having some occt problems. I want to add a separate entity such as an edge to a shape such as a compound, the shapebrowser for this shape is shown in the picture if I use the BRep_Builder builder. TopoDS_Compound comp; Builder.MakeCompound(comp)...
  2. L

Unable to read step file

When I use the program in a debug environment, I can't read a certain step file, but I can read most of the other step files, but I can read all the step files in the release version. debug: release:
  3. L

Mesh display

Hi, I observed that this software can read .stl file to display the surface mesh of the model, can this software display the model which consists of 3D body mesh such as tetrahedral mesh and hexahedral mesh?
  4. L

How to select the points, lines and surfaces to be used at the same time in the software

Hi, I'm having some problems with this, I can only select faces or edges individually, I can't select both at the same time, is there any way to do this?
  5. L

qt-based interface creation

I observed your source code and learned that the interface of this software is made by qt, but I didn't find the interface definition file of the form with ".ui" suffix in the source code. I've shown in the picture below, or do you have the ".ui" file with the suffix ".ui" just removed from the...