Search results

1. H

open cascade Questions about the display

TopoDS_Shape t_topo_box = BRepPrimAPI_MakeBox(1, 1, 1).Shape(); Handle(AIS_Shape) t_ais_box = new AIS_Shape(t_topo_box); t_ais_box->SetColor(Quantity_NOC_CHOCOLATE); m_context->Display(t_ais_box,true); This code runs and displays normally in the MainWindow MainWindow * a; a =new...
  2. H

surface flattening

I would like to ask whether flattening surfaces is supported in analysis situs? For example, convert a cylinder to a rectangular plane. thank you
  3. H

The compiled Astius library conflicts with the compiled OCCT

I have compiled and installed OCCT7.4 on the Windows system. When compiling AStius library by default, I found that there would be a conflict in the OCCT dynamic library part, so I wanted to directly compile OCCT7.4 compiled by myself as the dependency of AStius library, but the result reported...
  4. H

concave or convex

Hello, I would like to know how to determine whether the common edge of two adjacent faces is concave or convex. It is better to be specific to the bottom calculation. Thank you
  5. H

Compile Analysis Situs as an SDK

First of all, thank you for your reply. Currently, I am developing a CAM application on Windows using Qt to add Open Cascade, and I found a lot of what I was looking for in the Analysis situs APP. However, I don't know how to integrate analysis scenarios into my application. Or, how to use the...
  6. H

How to get the skin surface of the pipe fitting

Hi, I want to get the skin surface of the pipe fitting, as shown below. Is there a solution in open cascade? I would appreciate a code reference
  7. H

get convex-only faces

您好,我想知道如何在分析情景应用程序中实现仅凸面。如果您能提供代码,我将不胜感激 Hi I would like to know how to implement convex only surfaces. I would appreciate it if you could provide the code (c) Google translate