Search results

1. G

Youtube lessons

Dear Quaoar, Great to hear the positive feedbacks! Best Regards, Yongjin
  2. G

How can BRep binary data be saved to HDF5 format?

Dear Quaoar, Thanks a lot for the good suggestion! It opened a new window to me! Will take a look to see how to save BRep to Blobs in SQLite. Best regards, Yongjin
  3. G

How can BRep binary data be saved to HDF5 format?

Generally we have several or even tens' parts in a model. If we do not use OCAF, we may need to save each part as a separate BRep binary file, or save the model as a compound which is usually not good when an assembly structure is there. I thought about saving multiple parts into a single HDF5...
  4. G

Interfacing OpenCascade with NetGen

Dear Calciffer, Thanks a lot! Just studied the function Ng_OCC_Load_Brep and made a similar function Ng_OCC_Load_Shape(const Topo_DS& aShape). It works! Before making this new function, I tried to first use OCCGeometry or OCCGeometry * and assign it the shape but failed to correcly convert it...
  5. G

Interfacing OpenCascade with NetGen

I compiled the current version (should be 6.2-dev) but could not find a way to directly load a shape (already in memory) to the Netgen mesher. It seems that nglib-occ only have ports to load geometries from disk files. Then tried your code above, but could not find OCCFindEdges and...
  6. G

Youtube lessons

Dear Quaoar, Thanks a lot for your videos -- very informative! Espcially the concepts were taught clearly. About OCAF and XDE, it sounds like it is a good foundation for a project if it could be used carefully. It was noticed that your Analysis Situs also uses it as the Active Data framework's...