Search results

1. Lingkan

Usage of new misc-convert-curves API

Hey there! How can I apply the newly released `misc-convert-curves` to the given B-Spline? I already tried loading it as a part and ran `misc-convert-curves` when having selcted it as an edge, but nothing seems to happen... See the attached file below.
  2. Lingkan

Regroup shapes under one parent assembly

Hello, I'm reading multiple shapes using STEPCAFControl_Reader API into the document which results in several shapes being created under root. Main() |- shape_1 |- shape_2 |- shape_... Now I want to regroup these shapes under one parent assembly knot: Main() |- MyParentAssembly |-...
  3. Lingkan

Wrong Geom_BSplineCurve (NURBS Curve) when returning from OCAF

Hi, I'm trying to build a Geom_BSplineCurve from given NURBS Curve parameters, which look like the following: When passing these parameters to the Geom_BSplineCurve API like: Handle(Geom_BSplineCurve) curve = new Geom_BSplineCurve(poles, weights, knots, mults, degree...
  4. Lingkan

Create restricted Surface from TopoDS_Shell and TopoDS_Wire (plate extraction)

Hey guys, I'm trying to create a restricted Surface from a TopoDS_Shell, which internally is made up of a collection of Geom_BSplineSurfaces (on the geometry level). Now this surface gets referenced multiple times and cut by a TopoDS_Wire to create new surfaces... I have code that implements...