Search results

1. Lingkan

Usage of new misc-convert-curves API

The STEP file shouldn't really be considered a "vaild" file as i did a dirty export of my current shape after doing: Handle(Geom_BSplineCurve) curve = new Geom_BSplineCurve(pw.poles, pw.weights, kn.knots, kn.mults, degree, Standard_False, isRational)...
  2. Lingkan

FYI: I somehow got VTK error when initially loading the curve shape, stating that: ERROR: In W:\VTK\VTK-8.2.0\Filters\General\vtkTransformPolyDataFilter.cxx, line 85 vtkTransformPolyDataFilter (000001F02C1329E0): No input data ERROR: In...
  3. Lingkan

Would really appreciate if this usage information makes it here: docs Anyway it seems that i somehow provided wrong test example. Let me provide the correct one below. Also i was able to successfully apply your instructions to my use case where I: > load-part C:/.../b-spline.stp > explode...
  4. Lingkan

Hey there! How can I apply the newly released `misc-convert-curves` to the given B-Spline? I already tried loading it as a part and ran `misc-convert-curves` when having selcted it as an edge, but nothing seems to happen... See the attached file below.
  5. Lingkan

Regroup shapes under one parent assembly

I resolved this issue by not setting the shape in the `LoadSTEPWithTransformAndColor()` and instead collecting all the shapes and add them alltogether afterwards.
  6. Lingkan

Regroup shapes under one parent assembly

Hello, I'm reading multiple shapes using STEPCAFControl_Reader API into the document which results in several shapes being created under root. Main() |- shape_1 |- shape_2 |- shape_... Now I want to regroup these shapes under one parent assembly knot: Main() |- MyParentAssembly |-...
  7. Lingkan

Wrong Geom_BSplineCurve (NURBS Curve) when returning from OCAF

Actually, the panel suffering from the mentioned problem is this one:
  8. Lingkan

It seems like a cannot upload xml or xbf file format to this forum. So I'll provide it via google drive instead: link
  9. Lingkan

This is part of a solution to parse OCX File format (https://3docx.org/de/) using OpenCascade build in LDOM Parser into OpenCascade -> STEP. Latest work is here: https://github.com/paulbuechner/OCXReader/tree/feature/expand-ocx-panel-reader I'll look into exporting my document to xbf
  10. Lingkan

I can confirm this works as it is supposed to. If I export directly after it's created, the resulting curve is as it's supposed to be (test.stp). It somehow gets messed up when building/appending it to the assembly structure... which looks like this: The assembly structure is done like so: //...
  11. Lingkan

Like this: NURBSproperties: degree=3, numCtrlPoints=13, numKnots=17, form=Unknown, isRational=true Control Point 1: [64.64, -6, 9.8], Weight: 1 Control Point 2: [64.64, -6, 9.666666666666666], Weight: 1 Control Point 3: [64.64, -6, 9.53333333333333], Weight: 1 Control Point 4: [64.64, -6...
  12. Lingkan

Hi, I'm trying to build a Geom_BSplineCurve from given NURBS Curve parameters, which look like the following: When passing these parameters to the Geom_BSplineCurve API like: Handle(Geom_BSplineCurve) curve = new Geom_BSplineCurve(poles, weights, knots, mults, degree...
  13. Lingkan

Create restricted Surface from TopoDS_Shell and TopoDS_Wire (plate extraction)

Could you further elaborate on this part? What would a prototype of this method look like?
  14. Lingkan

Currently, there is no such implementation on how to imprint my contour. As it's right now, I'm just relying on the fact that the contour lies on the surface, and BRepBuilderAPI_MakeFace knows how to handle it. In the case of the Ship-Hull Reference surface and given outer contour, it doesn't...
  15. Lingkan

Hey guys, I'm trying to create a restricted Surface from a TopoDS_Shell, which internally is made up of a collection of Geom_BSplineSurfaces (on the geometry level). Now this surface gets referenced multiple times and cut by a TopoDS_Wire to create new surfaces... I have code that implements...