Search results

1. S

About converting step files to obj files

thanks for your answer I think I didn't consider the triangulation algorithm, I just used the RWObj_CafWriter class in OCC to convert obj...
  2. S

Thanks for your answer, JSlyadne Regarding the 77 parts you said, the reason for programming 70 parts after exporting is because there are some parts such as solder joints in this digital-analog file. I have not yet figured out how these parts are expressed in opencascade, but this is not yet...
  3. S

Thank you very much for your reply, looking forward to your reply:)
  4. S

Yes, JSlyadne, my original problem is solved, now I'm a little confused about the size of the file after conversion, this forum seems to be unable to upload obj files (or it's a problem with my browser) I uploaded it to gitlab, you can do it when you get off work Or download it during coffee...
  5. S

bool OccObjWriter::writeFile(const FilePath& filepath, TaskProgress* progress) { if (!m_document) return false; XCAFPrs_DocumentExplorer T = test(m_document); Handle_Message_ProgressIndicator occProgress = new OccProgressIndicator(progress); RWObj_CafWriter...
  6. S

I did not describe clearly, my fault My idea is to export all the parts in the xde tree from the step file as obj files According to my previous understanding, there are not so many attributes in the step file (such as size or multi-layer shape relationship) in the obj file, so I want to export...
  7. S

Hi, guys I now have a STEP format file with a tree structure. I want to save each file as an obj file, instead of exporting the entire part file as an obj file. Do you have any ideas? Thank you,JSlyadne, Quaoar , natalia
  8. S

The problem of finding the center of the circular hole and the axis of the cylinder

Thanks for your answer, Quaoar My question is is this command also available in opencascade? Or this command is just a command you encapsulated in the Analysis Situs project, so how should you call it when using the opencascade library?
  9. S

The problem of finding the center of the circular hole and the axis of the cylinder

As shown in the picture, how can I find the center of the upper and lower holes, and then find the axis formed by connecting the upper and lower centers? thank all
  10. S

How to find the area of a cylindrical surface?

ok, thanks for your reply, i downloaded AnalysisSitus before, i tried to read the information in the link thanks,JSlyadne
  11. S

Maybe my question is a bit confusing 1.1 The initial problem I encountered was: how to judge this cylindrical surface is complete? 1.2 My solution is: find the area of the cylindrical surface, and then compare it with the complete area. 2.1 Next, I encountered a second problem: the circular...
  12. S

thank you for your reply, Quaoar I have been in contact with OCC for less than 3 weeks, I have a very naive question, but I still hope you can answer me: As shown in the two images below: I want to judge whether two separate cylinders are combined together to form a complete cylinder. My idea is...
  13. S

This code worked, thanks Quaoar
  14. S

I have passed the brepadaptor_ The surface instance gets GP_ Cylinder type cylindrical surface, how to calculate the area of the cylindrical surface? (of course I've got the radius of the cylinder)
  15. S

About the down-conversion of AIS_InteractiveObject to AIS_Shape

JSlyadne, thanks for your reply I will try to get my work done with the code you provided, thanks
  16. S

JSlyadne, thanks for your reply I think the piece of code you said is more cumbersome and requires a lot of associated classes, So JSlyadne, can you tell me how to initialize AIS_InteractiveObject to AIS_Shape? Or how to implement it according to your idea? thanks
  17. S

void GraphicsScene::toggleOwnerSelection(const GraphicsOwnerPtr& gfxOwner) { std::cout << "GraphicsScene::toggleOwnerSelection" << std::endl; auto gfxObject = GraphicsObjectPtr::DownCast( gfxOwner ? gfxOwner->Selectable() : Handle_SelectMgr_SelectableObject()); if...
  18. S

I tried to use the following code to get the AIS_Shape out But the judgment method confuses me, the return result is not a AIS_Shape Is there any good solution for this situation? thank you //------------------------------------------ Handle(AIS_Shape) anAIS_Shape =...
  19. S

How to get the shape selected by the mouse in the view?

Hello everyone, I have a question for you In the case where I can display all the shapes of the parts How to get the shape selected by the mouse By QT thanks
  20. S

About importing step files and finding out the faces or shapes of related parts

ok, i figured it out, thanks for the help you keep answering I'm trying to find the center coordinates with BRepAdaptor's class Thanks for your reply, it was very helpful for me