Search results

1. T

Normal of face

Hello, I am having some difficulties to get normal of face out correctly. I select face and calculate it normal using function: inline void getPlaneNormal(const TopoDS_Face fc, gp_Dir &face_normal, gp_Pnt &pntCenter) { if (fc.IsNull()) return false; BRepAdaptor_Surface surf(fc)...
  2. T

Problem with custom AIS object visualization

Hi, I am implementing custom AIS_InteractiveObject but when displaying transparent version of object parts behave strange way. When changing point of view part of object that should be behind came forward. For comparision images have also non transparent version. Axises are constructed using...
  3. T

AIS_Shape edge colouring

Hi all, I would like to have some help with AIS_InteractiveObject visualization. At the moment when I visualize TopoDS_Solid as AIS_Shape, shape is full orange. I would like that edges of shapes would be different colour for example black, but I don't know how to achieve this. Thanks -TLohi
  4. T

How to write 3D annotation information into STEP-file

Hi, I'am tyring to add 3D annotation information to STEP file. Basically I want to add Annotation, that contains points location, orientation and name to vertex or cartesian point. Any Ideas how to achieve this using OCCT?