Search results

1. S

Get information about features, e.g. depth and diameter of holes via C++

Hey, I am trying to use Analysis Situs for extracting feature information from step files. I am for example interested in the number of holes, their diameters and depths. I have seen the following on the Analysis Situs website: How do I extract the diameter and the depth of the holes via c++...
  2. S

Compilation on Linux

I have now copied and pasted every library file from vtk and OOCT. Now it's working. Again thanks! Before Edit: I copied the files with the red arrows. Unfortunately it did not work. I have noticed something else, most of the files in the bin directory are broken links. Did I mess something up...
  3. S

Compilation on Linux

Thanks for your quick response. In the installation directory I have two directories: bin and framework. The filenames in the bin directory are in the first attached screenshot. The directory framework in return has to subdirectories: include and lib. The files in the include directory are too...
  4. S

Compilation on Linux

Hey I am stuck on the installation of Analysis Situs 1.1.0 on Ubuntu 20.04. I followed the compilation guide and the "Compile Analysis Situs on Linux" video. Make and make install did work fine. But now that I am trying to run ./asiExe.sh i get the following Error message: "/asiExe: error...