Recent content by Yoel

1. Y

How can I extract turn profile from solid model?

@Quaoar Oh, my goodness, thank you so much, you're really great and so friendly, I appreciate your help very much. Wishing you good health and a happy life!!
  2. Y

@Quaoar Once again, thank you for your detailed and insightful response. Your answer has inspired me greatly, but there are some details I'm still unclear about. 1. How should I differentiate between the exterior and interior features of the solid model? While it's easy to distinguish the inner...
  3. Y

Hi @Quaoar, Thank you for your careful and patient explanation. However, following the method you described, it appears that I can only obtain the outermost turn profile. Additionally, there seems to be an issue retrieving details inside the solid model, whether they deserve to be saved or not...
  4. Y

Hi, I'm new to occ and i saw your article "Build a swept volume for a turned part" on medium, it seems like can help me to solve the problem, but the article seems too brief, if I want to implement this by occ from scratch, what should I do from step to step? looking forward to you reply!