Recent content by synt

1. S

Mesh display

thanks to be clear about Analysis Situs road maps at implementation, hopefully doing some CAD preparation such as partition and exporting the geometry entities for external mesher like Gmsh are still on the future plans.
  2. S

A full quadrilateral mesh generation method based on the Q-Morph algorithm

indeed, i guess it can be failed to run properly on my pc due to specific library. but it's ok, maybe it will drive me to learn in deployment of a complex software with many library dependencies.
  3. S

i'm curious to try, can you provide binary executable of GTM_Qmorph.exe and text list of any dll dependency?
  4. S

so many thanks for sharing, maybe i can introduce to another opensource CAE developer to be integrated. However, i need to test before, is this possible to provide binary executable of CLI with OpenMesh dependency only? So the user only provide mesh *.vol files then execute to generate...
  5. S

good news, hopefully your great contribution be implemented in Analysis Situs.
  6. S

below an example of CLI, probably i can share the binary and provide several example usages. however, implementing directly in Analysis Situs could be more useful features.
  7. S

it seems to be right, i accessed from the GUI and required to define point of coordinates (xi,yi,zi) and maxH locally. Another options can be use line based refinement, an arc or circle represent by many connected lines (polygonal). it's available on official document of NetGen.
  8. S

some screenshot related to local mesh refinement.
  9. S

hex mesh

great news, it seems more useful when surface is not from existing only but generates internally based on several points or lines not like that, Salome is too advanced and complex. i'm not expected Analysis Situs to do similar interfaces.
  10. S

Hi Calciffer yes, it's possible to control local mesh to do refinement and NetGen took the lower values of global and local parameter (e.g figure below). It seems, i need to look in the codes after your great contribution is completely implemented in Analysis Situs. Regards,
  11. S

it seems to be right, previously i'm testing on tetrahedral volume mesh. Each edge need to be defined in mesh refinement files to achieved desire results. maxh = 100 minh = 0 grading =0.1
  12. S

hex mesh

maybe some documentation required to introduces since STP files is complex format and probably many users interested in extracting the entity properties. thanks for interesting, actually i'm not know about the future milestone of Analysis Situs. Are partition and meshing is the goals also? if...
  13. S

hi, to set edge division of circle, it can be use parameter file of 'maxh' in Netgen. An example of circle with 10 unit diameter needed to have 12 divisions, so the value 'maxh' is 2.618 unit in case of many circle with combined objects, another developer creates mesh refinement file based...
  14. S

interesting, probably each edge division need to be set for better results as it shown in paper references. result,
  15. S

hex mesh

Thanks for informing the possibility, the plain text output may in generic form with prefix for each ID of entity. Later, the user can adapt and modify to their specific needs. An example given below, Point P1 xi yi zi Line L1 P1 P2 Arc A1 P1 Pi2 CP Face F1 L1 L2 L3 L4 Body B1 F1 F2 F3 F4...