Recent content by sazuko

1. S

Faces not triangulated for a simple part

Ok it seems to work with 7.5.1, not sure whats up with other versions One more thing, re-exporting the file from onshape fixes the issue in other versions as well.
  2. S

Nope 7.6.2 doesn't seem to work, can you share your environment details i.e pyocc version and python version, its odd that it behaves differently on my machine
  3. S

i think its the pyocc/occt version i am using 7.7.2, will move back to 7.6.2 to check if the problem is still there
  4. S

I ran exact same code on my linux machine and those cones appear to be not rendering (not triangulated), i wonder if its linux vs windows difference
  5. S

The whole code is too long, but this is what the issue gets reduced to from OCC.Core.BRepMesh import BRepMesh_IncrementalMesh from OCC.Core.TopLoc import TopLoc_Location from OCC.Core.TopoDS import topods_Face from OCC.Core.BRep import BRep_Tool from OCC.Core.TopExp import TopExp_Explorer from...
  6. S

i plugged in same values to verify, it still shows those cones as untriangulated and yeah i am doing it on entire shape BRepMesh_IncrementalMesh( shape, 0.0533512, False, 0.5, True )
  7. S

do you do some preprocessing in Analysis Situs, apparently if you import it through pyocc and compute triangulation the cones as shown in the picture don’t get triangulated
  8. S

I am working in python, however, it should be consistent with C++ as well, using Incremental mesh, i am unable to get triangulation for the cones as shown in the picture, however, two of these are triangulated. Would appreciate if someone could point me in right direction, apparently, shape...
  9. S

Is there api or set of apis in opencasacade that can be used for accessability analysis just like fusion360

I want to check what faces are accessible from a given direction for a solid. I have seen fusion360 has such an option and it is quite accurate. I was wondering how the same can be achieved in opencascade
  10. S

How to get silhouette of a part from a particular direction with opencascade

I have used HLR do project visible edges, but the getting outer loop from those is not well documented, or perhaps my ability to do is limited, i do have few parts where a tons of edges are projected on a plane and intersecting at multiple sections. What would be the best way to do it.