Recent content by maverick

1. M

Intersection of two wires

Thank you, Andrey, for your answer. But my wish is to avoid to split the two wires into their edges, and compare them each other to detect possible intersections. I wished there was some OpenCascade class, unknown to me, that perform the task but, no problem. Thank you again
  2. M

I said a 2D wires, but really they are two wires defined in 3D space lying on the same plane. Usually I try to avoid boolean operations because they seems to be not so precise. More, if I rember well, I tried to do this but I didn't obtain good results. I could transform them in faces, but it's...
  3. M

I would like to find possible intersection points between two wires 2D (closed or open, it doesn't matter). First solution is to compare each edge of first wire with each edge of second wire by using the class GeomAPI_ExtremaCurveCurve. But, is there another class able to do this work directly...
  4. M

OpenCascade entities hash code vs an absolute identifier

Thank you very much, i'll try it
  5. M

OpenCascade entities hash code vs an absolute identifier

I usally identify opencascade entities, faces - edges, by getting the hash code given by OpenCascade function. The problem is that hash code is just valid only for a while. I se that you are using an identifier (ID) that seems to be absolute and valid forever. Is it possible to get this...