Recent content by lbw

1. L

Adding a shape to a shape problem

Got it. Thank you very much for your help!
  2. L

Thank you for your help, I did some model testing, and by the way the models with the highest level being compound sometimes report the error TopoDS_FrozenShape, I did shape.Free(Standard_True) on the model before BRep_Builder and that solves the problem, I don't know what causes the The shape...
  3. L

I also tried to add the edge directly to the shape using builder.Add(shape, edge); but it reports the error TopoDS__UnCompatibleShapes.
  4. L

Sorry to bother you, but I'm having some occt problems. I want to add a separate entity such as an edge to a shape such as a compound, the shapebrowser for this shape is shown in the picture if I use the BRep_Builder builder. TopoDS_Compound comp; Builder.MakeCompound(comp)...
  5. L

Unable to read step file

this step
  6. L

Unable to read step file

When I use the program in a debug environment, I can't read a certain step file, but I can read most of the other step files, but I can read all the step files in the release version. debug: release:
  7. L

Mesh display

Hi, I observed that this software can read .stl file to display the surface mesh of the model, can this software display the model which consists of 3D body mesh such as tetrahedral mesh and hexahedral mesh?
  8. L

How to select the points, lines and surfaces to be used at the same time in the software

Hi, does this software have a function to select individual parts of an assembly directly like selecting vertices, egdes, faces, etc. I used the “Explore...” function you mentioned, and I feel like it's redrawing a selected part instead of directly selecting a part that already exists in the...
  9. L

How to select the points, lines and surfaces to be used at the same time in the software

Does the software recognize the parts of an assembly, and if it is an assembly of two parts, does the software have a part selection function to select one of the parts? I want to operate on a separate part.
  10. L

Hi, I'm having some problems with this, I can only select faces or edges individually, I can't select both at the same time, is there any way to do this?
  11. L

Compilation on Windows

I compiled in vs2022 and it works fine in release version, in debug version I can't use Active Script because it can't load these modules like cmdengine。
  12. L

Compilation on Windows

I have the same problem, I can't locate the program input point on the dynamic link library asiTestEngine.dll
  13. L

qt-based interface creation

I observed your source code and learned that the interface of this software is made by qt, but I didn't find the interface definition file of the form with ".ui" suffix in the source code. I've shown in the picture below, or do you have the ".ui" file with the suffix ".ui" just removed from the...
  14. L

Compilation on Windows

Sorry, I know it is possible to add 3RDPARTIES_mobius_DIR via cmake, but I don't have an installation path for the mobius file. I tried to get the mobius library on github and didn't have what I wanted. Can you tell me the way to get the mobius library?thank you
  15. L

Compilation on Windows

Hi,When I do something with analysis situs, it tells me that the Mobius library is missing, I don't find where to install the Mobius library, can you tell me where to install it?thank you