Recent content by hello

1. H

open cascade Questions about the display

I carefully reviewed the information you recommended, but I didn't understand what you were trying to get me to know. Or do you have a problem guessing what my code is
  2. H

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, there is still no change
  3. H

Thank you for your response, unfortunately the view was not updated correctly
  4. H

I'm sorry, I don't quite follow you. Could you be more specific?
  5. H

I can only call Display in the mainwindow. cpp and C3DView.cpp files to Display primitives. Calling display in other cpp files of the project will work, but I cannot display primitives in the Mainwindow window. Do you understand if I say this? I look forward to your reply. Thank you
  6. H

TopoDS_Shape t_topo_box = BRepPrimAPI_MakeBox(1, 1, 1).Shape(); Handle(AIS_Shape) t_ais_box = new AIS_Shape(t_topo_box); t_ais_box->SetColor(Quantity_NOC_CHOCOLATE); m_context->Display(t_ais_box,true); This code runs and displays normally in the MainWindow MainWindow * a; a =new...
  7. H

surface flattening

As shown in the figure, this is the surface flattening feature of Solidworks. In fact, what I want to achieve is a function that can convert an arc surface into a plane. thank you
  8. H

surface flattening

I would like to ask whether flattening surfaces is supported in analysis situs? For example, convert a cylinder to a rectangular plane. thank you
  9. H

The compiled Astius library conflicts with the compiled OCCT

I have compiled and installed OCCT7.4 on the Windows system. When compiling AStius library by default, I found that there would be a conflict in the OCCT dynamic library part, so I wanted to directly compile OCCT7.4 compiled by myself as the dependency of AStius library, but the result reported...
  10. H

Qt creator reported an error importing Analysis Situs library

Sorry, I'm new here. I'm not sure I know what you mean. Can I compile the ASitus library and then call the functions of the ASitus and OCCT libraries? Alternatively, I would need to compile both libraries, but I could choose my own installed OCCT as the OCCT dependency when compiling the ASitus...
  11. H

My Windows system has installed the full open cascade 7.4 version and added related variables to the environment variables. What should I do if I want to use the open cascade library and Analysis Situs library together? How should environment variables be set? Do I need to compile OCCT...
  12. H

Can you come up with a detailed tutorial (compile for Windows with cmake and VS)? It works fine in either debug or release mode. thank you
  13. H

It does not start normally, only in VS release mode.
  14. H

This is my whole operation process, I don't know what I went wrong