Recent content by frankpian

1. F

How to use Message_ProgressIndicator?

I read carefully occt's header file and kgv's articles. But I still don't know how to use it. https://unlimited3d.wordpress.com/2020/10/17/progress-indication-changes-in-occt-7-5-0/ I'll write a simple example referring to Draw. But it doesn't work. Is there a complete example I can use as a...
  2. F

Setting colors in TopoDS_Face is not resolved by FreeCAD or SolidWork

If I have 10 shapes with the same structure in different locations and different colors, I just need to set the color for each REFERENCE. But setting a color for a prototype can only have one. All references point to the same prototype I add multiple faces in assembly. Colors are still placed...
  3. F

@Quaoar Thank you for your reply. This structure doesn't seem to make a lot of sense. If I have a lot of shapes with different colors but the same structure, I need to copy multiple shapes, wasting a lot of space.
  4. F

Thanks for the reply. I followed the settings in the picture, but it still didn't work. When the color is set to solid, FreeCAD can display normally, but it can't when it's set to face. I'm confused, is this a bug?
  5. F

Use XCAFDoc_ColorTool to set the color of a TopoDS_Face, ,then save it as a STEP file. Handle(TDocStd_Document) hDoc; Quantity_Color redColor(Quantity_NOC_RED); XCAFApp_Application::GetApplication()->NewDocument("MDTV-XCAF", hDoc); Handle(XCAFDoc_ColorTool) hColorTool =...
  6. F

The 'Sense' parameter of 'GC_MakeArcOfCircle' does not seem to be operational?

I endeavored to set 'Sense' as both true and false, yet the outcomes appeared to be identical in both instances. gp_Pnt p1 (0, 0, 0); gp_Pnt p2(2, 2, 0); gp_Pnt center(2, 0, 0); gp_Circ circ(gp_Ax2(center, gp_Dir(0, 0, 1)), 2); gp_Circ circ2(gp_Ax2(center, gp_Dir(0, 0, 1)), 3)...
  7. F

Youtube lessons

@Quaoar When I saw this posting, I was excited at first. I have the same requirement as guyj8, we try to take a complex multi-layer nested step assembly and copy it into another file as a component. I thought OCCT should have an easy way to do this. But it doesn't look that way. I've gotten lost...
  8. F

Youtube lessons

Can I understand it this way? In different documents, TDocStd_XLinkTool can only copy the root label. Copying sub-label is difficult to ensure a correct tree structure.
  9. F

Combine two step files, keeping colors and assembly structure unchanged

The position can be adjusted later. This effect is already very good.Can you share the code ? Thank you very much
  10. F

Combine two step files, keeping colors and assembly structure unchanged

I found an demo with chatgpt, but he has no color and the assembly structure is not correct. If someone can share a demo with me, I'd really appreciate it ! #include <iostream> #include <fstream> #include <BRep_Builder.hxx> #include <STEPControl_Reader.hxx> #include <STEPControl_Writer.hxx>...