Recent content by Artem K

1. A

Unexpected Results from BRepFill_Filling() with Non-Planar Offset Wire

It appears you have some theory on how to convert these primitives into costs. We don't construct trajectories, instead, we use the completed CNC program from CAM systems and simulate the milling process to calculate the total removal volume along the entire trajectory, and then remove this...
  2. A

Right. Not many scientists simulate volume removal processes because it requires specific knowledge, abilities, and resources. To the best of my knowledge, many current approaches use dexels or voxels because they are stable, accurate enough, and can be fast with an adequate level of...
  3. A

Thank you. I see you're aware of it. Yes, you are right. It isn't particularly fast (achieving only up to 5-6 operations per second per thread), but it's faster than other Python frameworks, especially in the BRep approach. And I know that Python is not the best language for this task.😁
  4. A

Thank you for your help. I managed to use GeomPlate_BuildPlateSurface(), and the results look great. May I take advantage of your kindness and ask one more question? Are there methods in OCCT to delete additional edges that lie on a plane from this shape, or methods to simplify it? This...
  5. A

Hello everyone, I've managed to construct offsets for non-planar helix-like lines. This is because MakeOffset() doesn't work with non-planar curves. My method involved using Geom_OffsetCurve() and creating arcs at the end of two parallel curves to put it simply. The result is an offset wire...